Why Canada is called Land of Opportunities?
- Canada is ranked second in the standard of living in the G-20 countries as per Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- It is the second best place in the world to do business according to Bloomberg analysis.
- Canada has the most liberal and stable banking system to help companies.
- Low inflation, making the living easy for everyone.
This North American country has many provinces, and its federal system of governance gives freedom for regions to welcome economic immigrants. Canada values the skilled immigrants who have contributed to the economy. Now it is offering more number of qualified professionals, businesses through its various Canada immigration programs.
Why is Canada Immigration the best?
Canada is a welfare state and provides excellent care to its citizens and treats world citizens with permanent residence. If you seek Canada permanent residence, you can benefit all the social security schemes introduced by the Canadian Government.
- If you have PR in Canada, You can take your family to Canada.
- Your spouse will have the Opportunity to Work in Canada.
- Free education to the children in the public schools.
- Health care programs of the Canada apply to you.
- You are eligible for social security program if unemployed.
Canada migrant integration programs are having been the best in the world. The Canada immigration is very open and updates each and every amended policy. In 2015, Canada introduced Express Entry Scheme in 2015, and the application count to this program has crossed over 100,000. Indians, Chinese, Philippines are leading applicants seeking an invitation to apply for permanent residency.