Visit the Top Attractions of USA with A Visitor Visa
Known as the world’s leading superpower, the United States is a place worth visiting. There are umpteen attractions and tourist places of interest which attract foreigners to this magical land. The modern cities, the high rise buildings, the sandy beaches and bays are some of the best features in the United States. Visit the USA to experience a totally different world that is enticing, enthralling and adventurous, all at the same time.
USA Visitor Visa
The USA Tourist Visa is also called the B2 visa. They issue it for a temporary visit to the country for the purpose of vacationing, visiting family and friends or even for undergoing medical treatment. The visa may be of a single-entry or a multiple-entry type. One can also undertake studies for a short duration, not exceeding 18 hours per week.
USA Visitor Visa Requirements
The USA is famous throughout the world for its world-famous attractions. To witness these picturesque landmarks, you need to have a USA Tourist Visa with you. Following are the eligibility criteria:
- Evidence to show that you are visiting the USA on a temporary visit for leisure, visiting kith and kin, medical reasons or even for short-term studies
- Your intention to stay in the United States should be a temporary one
- Sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay in the country
- Proof to show that you have ties with your native country and that you intend to return after your visit.
Top Attraction in the USA
The USA Attractions are so engaging that they can grab anyone’s attention. There is something of interest for people of all age groups. Listed below are the top attractions of this country:-
- Niagara Falls- This is a world famous landmark and a monumental natural spectacle. Its location is in between the states of New York in the U.S. and the Ontario province in Canada. The Niagara Falls is a combination of three waterfalls- the Horseshoe Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and the American Falls. Out of these, only the Horseshoe Falls lies in Canada while the other two are in the USA.
- Yellowstone National Park– This is the first natural park that has a collection of exotic flora and fauna. It is famous for its geysers and hot springs.
- Grand Canyon– Situated in the northern part of Arizona, this canyon has a breathtaking view because of its colourful spectacle. Carved by the mighty Colorado River, it took over millions of years to carve out the amazing land formations.