What are types of Australian work visas
Australian work visas
Australia is certainly the choice of destination for many foreign workers willing to work and settle abroad. People who live and work in Australia enjoy the best of everything. Most of the organizations in Australia render support to their staff in developing their careers. Australia is in need of skilled workers and eligible individuals are invited from everywhere across the globe.
Following are major benefits of working in Australia
- High quality opportunities of employment
- Better scope of career growth
- Working conditions are excellent
- Salaries are good
- All the employees are treated on equal basis
People willing to work in Australia have to attain a valid Australian work visas.
Types of Australian work visas
- Temporary work (skilled) visa (Sub class 457)
- Temporary graduate visa (Sub class 485)
Temporary work visa
Temporary work visa allows the individual to Australian work visas in their chosen occupation for their authorized sponsor for a maximum period of 4 years.
Requirements for Temporary work visa:
- An individual has to be sponsored by an authorized business
- Must possess the necessary skills to fill up the position nominated by the authorized business
A business can sponsor an individual if they are not able to find citizens of Australia or a permanent resident to perform the skilled work. While the application is lodged one can be outside or inside Australia for Australian work visas.
Temporary graduate visa
Australian work visas Requirements under Temporary graduate visa:
- Not yet turned 50 years of age
- Has to be in Australia
- Must be holding an valid visa
- Must meet the requirements of the 2 year study program in Australia
- Must possess minimum skills in English language
- Graduated recently with a valid qualification or with the qualifications and the skills that pertain to an occupation on the SOL(Skilled occupation list)