Family Friendly Finland Requires Skilled Professionals
Finland has started issuing EU Blue Card from 1st Jan 2012 in accordance with the EU’s directive for highly qualified third-country nationals.
EU Blue Card – Finland is designed for persons from outside the EU and seeking a Residence Permit for employment.
Requirements to obtain the card
For an EU Blue Card – Finland, professionals must meet the below mentioned requirements:
- Masters degree in education
- 5 years of work experience
- Minimum 1 year of employment contract in Finland
- Gross salary should be minimum of EUR 4,832 per month. (This can change as per directive)
- Terms and conditions of employment comply with existing regulations and collective agreements
- Valid passport
- Travel Insurance
- Medical insurance
- No criminal or felony record and there should be no ban on entry from any country in the world
EU Blue Card – Finland is granted for maximum 2 years at a time
Know more about the employment opportunities in Finland and other details about the card. Call now on 1800 103 1555 or mail at [email protected].