Benefits Enjoyed By The Canadian Immigrants – What Are They?
Benefits Enjoyed By The Canadian Immigrants – Canada is both developed and industrialized nation.Permanent Residents in Canada enjoy numerous benefits, few of them are listed below.
- These individuals are eligible to get various social benefits that are usually enjoyed by the citizens of Canada.
- They can study, work as well as live across Canada.
- They can also apply for Canadian citizenship.
- They are eligible to receive protection under Canadian law, and they also enjoy freedom as well as rights of Canadian Charter.
- They need to pay taxes and must respect Canadian laws at Federal, Provincial and Municipal level.
What Canadian Permanent Residents Cannot Do?
- Neither the individuals can run for political office nor they can vote
- They cannot hold jobs wherein a higher level of security clearance is essential.
Canada Express Entry Offers Easy Pathway to Permanent Residency
The Express Entry for Skilled Workers is used to manage varied applications of individuals for permanent residency under these federal economic immigration programs
- The Canadian Experience Class
- The federal skilled worker program
- The federal skilled trades program
We find both provinces, as well as territories, are able to recruit the candidates who wish to migrate to Canada under Express Entry system through the Provincial Nominee program to meet the needs of the local labor market.
All people who desire to Immigrate to Canada must get in touch with the best and reputed visa consultants who can explain more details about Canada immigration as well as varied programs conducted by the Canada so that people having skills can easily migrate and get permanent residency.
The immigration consultants usually ask you to provide details about your age, education qualification, work experience and language proficiency. All factors would help them to assess your profile.
For more information Benefits Enjoyed By The Canadian Immigrants, please fill out Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+