How to get Sweden Work Permit?
Sweden Work Permit:
Sweden Work Permit is the great opportunity for any individual who wish to enrich their career aspects. Aspirants who wish to work in Sweden can avail excellent career and global opportunities. Working in Sweden exposes you to global work environment and helps you to gain credible work experience. Working in Sweden will be a preferable option for any individual, as the country offers wide array of employment opportunities. Most of the individuals who wish to work in Sweden must obtain a Sweden Work Permit.
Who is eligible to work in Sweden?
Any individual who wish to work in Sweden must obtain a Sweden Work Permitdepending on your nation. Individuals whose work period last longer than six months must satisfy Sweden Work Permit requirements to enter into the country. Successful applicants of Sweden Work Permit can accompany their family to the country and they can even study or work in Sweden.
Sweden Work Permit requirements:
There are certain basic requirements of Sweden Work Permit, which are needed to be satisfied by the applicants which include:
- Must carry a valid job offer from a employer prior to your entry
- Valid passport
- Must be offered with the terms of employment matching with those set by Swedish collective agreements or which are customary within the profession
- Pay packet must match with terms set by Swedish collective agreements or which is customary within the occupation
- SEK 13,000 per month before taxes should be the minimum pay of Sweden Work Permit applicants
- Subsidized by an employer who wish to provide insurance covering health, life, employment and pension when you start working in Sweden.