Sweden Permanent Residency – EU Blue Card Visa

Posted on

Migrate-to-Sweden-Permanently-with-EU-Blue-CardSweden, the lesser known destination, is one of the finest countries to live in. If you do not like the fast-paced life, then Sweden is the place for you. We’ll give you three reasons for you to go to Sweden – freedom, culture and free education. If we have convinced you to Migrate to Sweden Permanently, then you need to know about EU Blue Card – Sweden.

If you are a highly educated with work experience from a non-EU country, you need the EU Blue Card – Sweden. This visa permits you to work and stay in Sweden. Quite similar to the American Green Card, this visa lets you settle in Sweden.

About EU Blue Card Visa – Sweden

 Initially, it is issued as a temporary work and residence permit for two years or the duration of your employment contract.

  • This visa is renewable.
  • You receive permanent residency after five years of stay automatically.
  • You can invite your family over
  • You and your family can travel in and out of Sweden

Eligibility requirements

You require the following to be eligible for migration to Sweden.

  • You need a Masters degree from a registered university.
  • You must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
  • You require a job offer that pays you at least 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
  • Your employment contract should be for a minimum of one year

Sweden is more than happy to welcome people as there is a massive shortage of skills. If you are interested and wish to get more information,

please fill out a Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+

Related Post