Sweden Permanent Residency – EU Blue Card Visa
Sweden, the lesser known destination, is one of the finest countries to live in. If you do not like the fast-paced life, then Sweden is the place for you. We’ll give you three reasons for you to go to Sweden – freedom, culture and free education. If we have convinced you to Migrate to Sweden Permanently, then you need to know about EU Blue Card – Sweden.
If you are a highly educated with work experience from a non-EU country, you need the EU Blue Card – Sweden. This visa permits you to work and stay in Sweden. Quite similar to the American Green Card, this visa lets you settle in Sweden.
About EU Blue Card Visa – Sweden
Initially, it is issued as a temporary work and residence permit for two years or the duration of your employment contract.
- This visa is renewable.
- You receive permanent residency after five years of stay automatically.
- You can invite your family over
- You and your family can travel in and out of Sweden
You require the following to be eligible for migration to Sweden.
- You need a Masters degree from a registered university.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- You require a job offer that pays you at least 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
- Your employment contract should be for a minimum of one year
Sweden is more than happy to welcome people as there is a massive shortage of skills. If you are interested and wish to get more information,