Requirements For South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa?
South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa – The individuals are required to have few skills as well as the qualification that are deemed as critical by the Govt. of South Africa. In these instances, the foreigners with such qualification and or skills might be able to receive South Africa critical skills work permits. The applicants for Critical Skills work visa; they are required to make sure that their skills and qualifications should match those required.
The applicant for the South Africa Critical Skills work visa needs to be accompanied by the proof that states that the applicant falls within the critical skills category in the form of
- In writing from the professional body or board or council that is recognized by the South African Qualification Association (SAQA) or any relevant Govt. Department confirming the skills or the qualification of the applicant and the appropriate post qualification experience
- Proof of the application for a certificate of registration with the professional body or council or board recognized by SAQA.
- Evaluation proof stating that foreign qualification by SAQA and it should be translated by translator who has sworn into one of the official languages belonging to Republic.
- Employment proof with a year, after receiving critical skills work visa in employment contract form.
- Proof of post qualification experience, testimonials or reference letters.
Permit to South Africa
The Critical Skills work visas are issued for up to five years. A spouse and dependent children of the holder of the critical skills work permit would be issued with an appropriate visa that is valid for a period that does not exceed the period of validity of the applicant critical skills work visa.
All the successful applicants can also apply for South Africa permanent residency.
For more information South Africa Critical Skills Work Visa, please fill out Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+