List of 15 European Countries to visit through a single visa i.e. Schengen Visa
A Schengen Visa is a short stay tourism visa, and it does not allow individuals for permanent stay. Schengen visa helps individuals to visit multiple European countries. The member country of Schengen countries differing from the countries of European Union which excludes the countries like Norway and Iceland are members of Schengen countries. European Union includes 27 countries while there are 15 countries are Schengen member countries. Schengen visa helps individuals by making their travelling much easier as Schengen countries helps to travel for the 15 countries with the same visa. Individuals can travel all these 15 countries by car or air. 15 countries listed in the below context.
List of 15 European countries to Visit with Schengen Visa:
Requirements to apply for a Schengen visa
- Applicants have to submit a valid passport having validity of at least 3 months.
- 2 pass port size photographs
- Candidate has to submit the Visa application form filled out in detail and signed by the applicant.
- Applicants should disclose information regarding sufficient funds Letter from current employer
- Applicant should present a copy of hotel reservation Bank Statement
- Confirmation letter from the travel health insurance with coverage details
All these requirements should be presented by individuals in order to get Schengen Visa. A holder of a Schengen Visa can visit all the 15 European countries with the same visa, and it does not helpful for permanent stay.
If anyone is interested in processing Schengen visas walk-in Opulentus to get the best visa processing solutions (or) call us on 1800 – 103 – 1555.
To get the latest information on immigration visa services feel free to visit Face book.
To check your eligibility before initiating the actual visa processes go through the free evaluation form.