Reasons to be Avoided to Stop Rejection of UAE Visa Application
There are many immigrants who proceed to apply for the UAE visa every year and are successful in attaining it. The process of applying for the work visa or visit visa in the UAE is easy. It requires filling an application form and submitting the necessary documents. The documents are scanned copy of Passport, An invitation letter from the UAE host, and in case of a visitor visa return tickets also. There are certain issues and glitches, and they should be looked into while applying for the UAE Visa.
We enlist the most common reasons that should be avoided strictly to seek UAE visa:
• If there was a residence visa earlier and its holder left the nation without going through the formalities associated with the evoking the UAE visa, there is a process. To gain the approval, the PRO is required to see the Immigration authorities and clear the earlier visa issued for residency.
• UAE Immigration does not accept any passports which are handwritten. They are automatically rejected.
• All the Applicants with a history of misconduct, criminal offense, and fraud committed in the UAE do not stand a chance
• In case of an earlier application for the Visitor visa but not arriving in the UAE the PRO of the sponsor/travel agency is required to see the Immigration authorities and clear the previous visa issued to get approval.
• In case of an earlier application for the Employer visa but not arriving in the UAE the PRO of the sponsor/travel agency is required to see the Immigration authorities and clear the previous visa issued to get approval.
• There must be no typo mistakes in the Passport number Profession code, and Name or else the UAE visa application will be delayed/rejected
• When the photos on the passport copies are blurred/unclear while submitting an online application in UAE Immigration, the UAE visa application will be denied
If you are looking to Migrate to UAE, get in touch with Opulentus, a top company for services in the field of immigration, to apply for a visa.Please contact us at [email protected] or call us 1800 103 1555. Our experts will meet your expectations and provide answers to queries.