As per compilation of a website rankings Canada is one of the best countries for women. The country stood at the 3rd position; after Iceland and Sweden across the world. Canada was the only non-European country in the top 7 countries.
Countries were graded on a scale of 1-10 based on following 5 factors
- Justice - protecting women from violent crimes
- Health –good health services for women
- Education- excellent training facilities for women
- Economics- including women’s work pay
- Politics- the number of women in government positions.
Canada earned an overall score of 96.6 out of 100. The break-up score is as follows:
- Justice – 100 out of 100
- Health – 92.7 out of 100
- Education- 92 out 100
- Economics- 91 out of 100
- Politics- 66.9 out of 100
With such outstanding scores, Canada indeed is a perfect country for women who wish to work and settle abroad.