Immigration policy changes favor Human Resources Advisors who intend to emigrate can apply for the General Skilled Migration (GSM) scheme. The Human Resources advisors take care of personnel and staffing services which help in formulating and implementing human resources policies and program. Certain criteria have to be adhered to while applying for the GSM scheme such as:
- Basic requirement laid down by the GSM scheme have to be met.
- Pass the occupation assessment skills test.
- Pass the Immigration point based test.
It is important to know that from July 1st 2012 Australian immigration authorities will be introducing new changes in their skilled immigration policies. What are these changes?
What is GSM Scheme?
- Only few will qualify for this visa.
- Processing time will be longer.
This scheme enables those professionally qualified skilled workers to secure work in Australia
, although they may not have an employer to sponsor them. The following criteria are essential to qualify for the GSM scheme:
- Must possess a qualification equal to a bachelor degree or perhaps a higher degree.
- In case one does not possess a formal qualification then 5 years professional experience can be taken into consideration.
- Relevant experience as well as on the job training may be required in addition to the qualification
- Essential to get your skills assessed by an authority
- Post secondary education has to be assessed
- Assessment is also made whether one’s qualifications are highly relevant to the field.
Professionally skilled workers can now migrate to Australia even without an employer sponsoring them via the GSM scheme.
Connect with us on FB:
Follow us on: http://twitter.com/#!/Opulentuz
For any queries and clarifications visit our forum: