Australia launches Skill Select!
With effect from 1st July 2012 all skilled workers willing to relocate to Australia will need to go through an online system- Skill Select and file an Expression of Interest before applying for Australian Visa.
Following visa programs will require submitting an EOI and receiving an Invitation to Apply for a visa:
- Independent Skilled Migration
- State or Territory Sponsored Skilled Migration
- Family Sponsored Skilled Migration
- Business Skills
You can also express interest in the following visa programs on your EOI to be selected by an employer.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- Regional Sponsored Scheme (RSMS)
- Temporary Business (Long Stay), subclass 457 program.
You can express interest in a range of skilled migration programs in one EOI.
New skilled visa subclasses will be introduced on 1 July 2012 and more information about these visa subclasses will become available in April 2012.