Employment Driven Program – Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Established by Ministerial Instructions, Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is a huge hit in attracting and retaining Skilled Immigrants in Atlantic Regions of Canada. The system looks out for immigrants with abilities, education and work experience that can contribute the economy of the host country. CIC had planned to accept 2000 PR applications for the year 2017.
The program is a collaboration of Federal government and 4 of the provinces – New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island (PEI), and Newfoundland and Labrador. The eligible immigrants can apply through any of the below streams
- The Atlantic High-Skilled Program (AHSP)
- The Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program (AISP)
- The Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
The program exempts the employers to get LMIA done. However, they would be required to attain designated status. And for the applicant to be eligible, he/she should be offered a job from such Designated employers.
Over more than 400 employers thus are now allowed to recruit skilled workers through this program. More than 200 Candidates are now endorsed to apply for PR through this program.
Since it is an employment driven program, with 400 employers now having attained the designated status, be the one to be sought out by the employers. If you have not yet thought about settling in Canada, this is the right time for you to run the race.
- Ontario’s Express Entry HCP Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by NOC Codes
- Express Entry | Canada Immigration from India
- Bill C-6 Voted-For in Canada. Migrants to have faster transition for Citizenship.