India to Canada – Which Visa Do You Choose?

Posted on

migrate-to-canada-from-indiaCanada in one of the topmost countries to live in and you will find a dime a dozen Indians living there. If you wish to move there are well then you need to know what options are available for you to relocate to Canada.

Here are the types of immigration visas available for Canada.

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (Express Entry)

You can submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the Express Entry Program.  Their selection criteria include your profile and ability to contribute to the Canadian economy.

The Federal Skilled Trades Program

The Federal Skilled Trades Program grants permanent residency in Canada. The selection process is based on your expertise in skilled trades and falls under the Federal Economic class.

The Canadian Experience Class

If you have worked or studied in Canada through a temporary employment visa or student visa and have fluency in French or English or both you can apply for PR under the Canadian Experience Class.

The QSWP and other PNP Programs:

The Quebec province of Canada has a separate immigration program called QSWP. If you specifically want to settle in Quebec, you apply for this visa. Similarly, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Ontario and a few others their own immigration programs called PNP (Provincial Nominee program). If you are particular about the region you want to settle in, you could look into PNPs.

Start-up visa

The Start-up Visa is a business immigration program that invites entrepreneurs to establish a venture in Canada. If you have a business or plan to start in Canada, this is the best option.

Canada Student Visa

If you are planning to do your undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Canada, you can apply for the student visa.

Each of these visas has its own set of criteria and procedures. If you need assistance, we are more than willing to help you. You can visit our website for information and visit one of our various listed on our contacts page.

Related Post