There is a huge demand for Hong Kong Work Visas in India. Requirements to be satisfied by Indians or any other foreigners to obtain Hong Kong work visas seem to be pretty straight forward. Criteria to be satisfied by the candidate seeking to migrate to this densely populated city are listed below.
- One with an adequate academic qualification i.e. a minimum of bachelor’s degree is eligible to obtain work permit in Hong Kong.
- The applicant is supposed to possess work experience related to his/her academic qualification and current job vacancy.
- The visa seeker should essentially have an employment offer by an employer based in Hong Kong.
- Applicant should be offered a minimum of HK$ 20,000 as pay package by the employer.
- The employer is expected to justify the reason behind hiring the applicant for that particular role, while the aspirer should prove his/her competence in contributing to the economy of the country.
Indians seeking work visas for Hong Kong are supposed to satisfy few criteria formulated by Consulate General of India in Hong Kong.
- Applicant should furnish all related experience letters to prove previous work experience.
- The visa seeker must possess Indian original passport containing a minimum of two blank pages.
- A photocopy of passport’s rear side containing applicant’s personal details should be furnished.
- It is mandatory to produce employment offer letter.
Work visa requirements laid for Indians are simple except for the fact that only a ready and set employment offer opens gate for an aspirer to migrate to Hong Kong.
For more updates Follow us @ Facebook , Twitter , Google+