Hong Kong is an outstanding destination for people willing to work and reside in a foreign country. Individuals, who possess right kind of skills and work experience, are qualified for a Hong Kong work permit.
Non local graduates who have acquired an undergraduate degree or have qualified in a higher degree in a full time and locally authorized local program are allowed to apply for Hong Kong work permit to stay and work in the country. Non local graduates are the ones who have entered Hong Kong for studies either through an entry permit or a student visa.
- Non local graduates who apply for the work permit in 6 months after the date of completion of their graduation are known as non local fresh graduates. Non local graduates who apply for the work permit after 6 months of completion of their graduation are known as returning non local graduates.
- Non local fresh graduates who are interested in applying for Hong Kong Work Permit Visa for work and residence need not obtain an employment offer at the time of applying. They are approved of one year stay on time restraints.
- Non local graduates who have not so far acquired the results of their graduation are allowed to file their applications for extension of stay.
- Non local graduates who have not so far acquired their certificate of graduation are eligible to apply for Hong Kong work permit upon providing the evidence from the institution that they have graduated.
- Returning non local graduates who are willing to come back to Hong Kong for work are required to acquire a job offer at the time of applying. The Hong Kong work permit application will be considered if the salary package is according to the market standards and the job suits the qualification of the graduate.
Hong Kong Work Permit Application:
Application form ID 990A should be completed by non-local graduates, while application form ID 990B is to be completed by the employing company of returning non-local graduates.
Want to know more updates on Hong Kong Work Permit Visa pleace fill this Free assesment form one of our counsultent will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook.