What are the Pre-Requisites for Hong Kong QMAS Scheme ?
People having right combination that include professional experience and qualification are eligible for a work visa.
If the individuals wish to know about Hong Kong QMAS Visa, they should contact the best visa consultants in their area.
Unlike few other nations such as the UK, Hong Kong does not have a quota on the number of people who can live as well as work in Hong Kong as a Skilled Migrant.
There are few pathways that allow the individual to get Hong Kong as a professional who is skilled
- If the individual is educated in Hong Kong as a full-time student and has since graduated, they might be eligible to extend their stay or return to Hong Kong under the immigration.
- If the individual has obtained a degree or higher qualification outside Hong Kong, then may be eligible to Immigrate to Hong Kong under GEP (General Employment Policy). The GEP does not apply Mainland China Residents
- The Chinese residents belonging to Mainland must not pursue their education in Hong Kong and must possess desirable knowledge, skill and experience might be eligible to Hong Kong under ASMTP (Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals).
- The quality Migrant Admission Scheme is a quota based scheme that is meant for the skilled individuals who prefer to explore the employment or the business startup opportunities.
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme Prerequisites
All applicants are required to satisfy the following prerequisites
- Age: The applicant age should be 18 years or above while lodging the application under the scheme
- Financial Requirement: The applicant should be able to demonstrate that she/he can support and accommodate themselves and dependents on his/her financial resources
- Good character: The applicant must not have any criminal record or adverse immigration record in Hong Kong or elsewhere
- Language proficiency: The applicant must be proficient in both written as well as spoken Chinese or English
- Basic Educational Qualification: The applicant should have a good educational background, which is normally 1st degree from a university that is recognized or from a tertiary educational institution. In few circumstances, good technical qualification, as well as proven professional abilities and experiences as well as achievements that are supported by the documentary evidence, may be considered.