What are the requirements of Germany EU Blue Card?
Get ready to apply for a Germany EU Blue Card if you meet the below requirements.
Germany EU Blue card requirements:
- German or an officially regarded foreign or an equivalent foreign higher educational qualification
- Proof that a current minimum gross salary is EUR 47,600.However, mathematicians, doctors, engineers, IT specialists and scientists are an exception to this, whose lower limit of the salary is presently about EUR 37,128
- German EU Blue card is issued for maximum four years for the first time. However, if an individual has acquired a work contract for duration within four years then the residence permit would be given for the period of the work contract with an additional three months
- Family members of Germany EU Blue Card are authorised to work in Germany without any restriction. It is not mandatory that the spouse has to speak German.
- Depending on one’s country’s laws EU Blue Card holder can move from one country to the other within the EU. In case of Germany, the Blue card holders have to stay in Germany for eighteen months before moving to another nation
German EU Blue card application process:
Applicants interested in working in Germany under EU Blue Card have to file their applications for a work visa at the embassy or the consulate of one’s own country of residence with the arranged required documents according to the checklist and photographs and then followed by a scheduled appointment at the German Embassy.
Following the grant of the work visa by the embassy, the applicants will be given an EU Blue Card upon fulfilling the Germany EU Blue Card Eligibility as stated above.