To pass the citizenship test of UK, People will need to revive their knowledge on British history.
Prime Minister of UK, David Cameron said, “There’s a whole chapter in the citizenship handbook on British history. But, incredibly, there are no questions on British history in the test."
He said, “Instead you'll find questions on the roles and powers of the main institutions of Europe and the benefits system within the UK. So we are going to revise the whole test and put British history and culture at the heart of it."
British government is planning to decrease the migration rate of the country for which many modifications in the immigration
norms have been introduced so far such as:
- Recent restrictions on skilled migration
- new requirements for family immigration
- strict requirement of English Language
- tough financial requirements
- Families who want to sponsor overseas relatives may have to post a large financial bond worth thousands of pounds.
Cameron Said, “We will make migrants wait longer, to show they really are in a genuine relationship before they can get settlement."