Italy is looking to accept foreign professionals to develop its economy and to fill the skills shortage gap the country is facing due to scarcity of talent.
Italy has introduced EU Blue Card to bring highly qualified and talented skilled professionals to the country. Blue Card is introduced precisely to recognize the role of legal migration and to strengthen the European knowledge, increase the competitiveness of enterprises and most importantly the ability to attract foreign workers to challenging jobs.
Eligibility Required for EU Blue Card-Italy
Blue Card Advantages
- Masters degree in education
- Minimum 5 years of employment experience
- An employment contract with a monthly salary of at least 1.5 times the average gross fixed reference year by order of the Minister of Immigration
- Employment contract for a period equal to or greater than 1 year
- Salary needs to be more than or at least 25,000 Euros per year
- Documents to prove your accommodation
- EU Blue Card – Italy allows highly skilled third-country national to bring their family along
- They can enter and reside in Italy and freely travel to other member states
- Enjoy equal treatment as nationals of Italy, in particular with regards to working conditions, social security and trainings
Know more about EU Blue Card-Italy and migrate to one of the most beautiful country. Call now on 1800 103 1555 or mail at [email protected]