Denmark is the world’s safest places with low crime rate, superior health care services and best environment to live in. Over the past few years, there has been a steep rise in the number of Indians migrating to Denmark. People of this country experience safety and security. Though the cost of living is high, the welfare system in Denmark offers many services free of cost.
Denmark Green Card
Individuals, who wish to migrate to Denmark from India, have to apply for residence permit for the purpose of finding job and then work. To be granted a residence permit under the Denmark Greencard scheme they have to go through a points based test and be assessed accordingly.
Denmark Green Card eligibility criteria
Individuals have to score minimum of 100 points under the points based test, which considers the factors such as age, education, experience, language proficiency and adaptability.
Additional requirements to be met by the applicant are as follows:
- Must possess health insurance that covers the individual as well the accompanied family member till he/she is covered by the National Health Insurance of Denmark.
- Must prove that they can support themselves as well as the accompanied family members during first year of stay in the country.
- Must not seek any assistance from the public
Residence permit under Denmark Green Card scheme is issued initially for a period of 3 years and can be extended for other 2 years.
Applicants, who wish to stay in Denmark permanently, can apply for permanent residence permit
Denmark permanent residence permit requirements are as follows:
- Age has to be above 18 years
- Must have lived in Denmark legally for a minimum of 5 years
- Must be free from any criminal record
- Must not have any public debts
- Must not have received any benefits from the public
- Must have signed a statement of citizenship and integration in Denmark
- Must be working or studying during the time of filing the application
- Must have passed a Danish language test1 or equivalent/higher Danish language test
- Must have held a full-time employment on regular basis or have been enrolled in a educational program for a minimum of 3 years in the 5 year duration
Want to know more updates on Denamrk Immigration and Denmark Green card Visa pleace fill this Free assesment form one of our counsultent will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook.