How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Denmark PR?
Denmark is an enthralling country owing to its natural beauty, scenic landscapes and quaint architecture. The still lakes, lush forests and the modern facilities available to make an individual’s life comfortable in Denmark are available here. These attractive features beckon people from abroad to opt for Denmark Immigration. If you wish to hold a Denmark Permanent Resident visa, you should be a resident of this country for a minimum of five years. Also, there are certain eligibility requirements that you must fulfill.
Denmark Green Card
The Danish green card allows the holder to live and work in Denmark for two years. After completion of two years, the applicant can apply for an extension of three years. To obtain this card, the applicant should obtain a minimum of 100 points as this is a point-based test. The points are allocated on the following criteria such as educational qualifications, language competency and adaptability.
Denmark PR Requirements
To obtain the Denmark PR, you should meet the following additional requirements apart from the essential criteria for holding a Denmark green card. These are as follows:-
- Age should be above 18 years
- Must qualify for temporary residence
- Your legal stay in Denmark must have been for a minimum of five years
- Should not be convicted of any criminal offence
- You should not have any public debt
- Must not receive any public benefits three years before submitting your application for a Denmark PR or during the application process
- A signed declaration of integration and active Denmark citizenship must be submitted by you
- Must meet the language proficiency requirements
- Must either hold a regular full-time job or be enrolled in an educational program in Denmark at least three out of five years before submitting the application for your permanent residence permit