New occupations & caps for managers under Canada FSW program
Canada Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW) is considered as the best route to Canadian Permanent Residence. Now that the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) re-opened Federal Skilled Worker 2014 with increased caps & occupations, immigrants are pleased and looking forward to proceed under the renowned program. The revised structure includes as many as 50 occupations with an overall cap of 25,000 applications. Sub caps for each occupation include 1,000 applications. NOC (National Occupational Classification) listed qualifying occupations are based on the main duties performed.
The new occupations list accommodates a number of professions including managers in different streams. Mangers falling under several categories are invited to Canada through FSW Program. Few of them include senior managers for financial, communications and other business services; senior managers for trade, broadcasting and other services; HR Managers; Purchasing Managers; and so on.
Requirements for managers under Canada FSW
- English or French language proficiency
- Higher educational qualifications
- Employment experience
- Spouse education, language ability & employment experience
- Adaptability to Canadian society
Benefits of Canada Federal Skilled Worker
- Entitled for Canadian Permanent Residency
- You can stay, work, travel, study in the country
- Unlimited and unrestricted access to job market
- Eligible for certain social security benefits
- Family can accompany you
- Same rights, treatment and protection as Canadian nationals
- Right to enter and exit Canada as you see fit
In case you are a senior manager in communications, financial and other business services and looking for a chance to work abroad, Canada Federal Skilled Worker program 2014 is considered as a life time opportunity to immigrate.