Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program – A Boon to Prospective Immigrants
Sharing its borders with the United States of America, Canada is probably the only country that has been aggressively welcoming immigrants from across the globe for settling down. As the companies in Canada pay decent perks, working in Canada is always a pleasure to professionals. If you too decide to work in Canada, you need to know about Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP).
Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program requirements:
To be eligible for Canada FSW, you need to
- have at least one year paid experience (in the past ten years) in the same domain
- your profession must be amongst the 50 occupation lists
- to have an offer letter from the employer in Canada
- to hold a degree that’s equivalent to Canadian diploma or certificate
- have proof of funds
- have proficiency in English or French
Work culture in Canada:
Many people who wish to work in Canada basically go there over the amazing work culture. Canada is in acute shortage of skilled employees. Therefore, the employers treat employees very well by giving reinforcements and incentives. Also, the salary perks are very attractive in Canada.
Benefits of Canada:
Canada is a pleasant place with lush greenery and scenic beauties sprawled across the region. Immigration to Canada is considered to be beautiful as
- Canada FSW holders can apply for Canadian citizenship after three years of stay
- FSW holder’s spouse can accompany his/her partner as a dependant.
- FSW visa holder can sponsor a single child or his/her parents six months after he/she migrates to Canada
- Can tour 100 countries visa-free once he/she become citizen of Canada
Processing Canada FSWP:
Canada FSWP is processed on the first come first serve basis. So, it’s advisable to get your visa processed through an expert visa agent.
For Federal Skilled Worker Program information, please visit a nearby visa consultancy.