How Many Draws CIC Conducted for Canada Express Entry ? 10 Draws!
The CiC has recently conducted the 10th draw for invitation to apply (ITA) for the permanent residency in Canada under an Express Entry program. The Minister of the Citizen and immigration as per the section 10.3 of the immigration and refugee protection Act (IRPA) it state’s the annexed ministerial instructions relating to ITA (invitation to apply) for PR, as per the Express Entry system 12th June, 2015.
Below is the key point which has to be considered while allocating the ITA to the selected candidates, as per the designated authorities.
The number of invitations that may be issued for the duration of the period starting from June 12,2015 and ending June 13,2015 is 1501 according to paragraph 10.2(1) (b) of the IRPA.
All foreign nationals who have been allocated a total of 482 points or more, under the comprehensive ranking system is set out in the Ministerial Instructions respecting the Express Entry system, as published in the Canada Gazette, part I, on December 2014 and it is revised from time to time, so that they can invite applicants to apply for the permanent residence.
What do you think, Express Entry System is
The Express Entry system not only the latest but also the well structured Canada immigration system, which helps in immigration to Canada, by making the process relatively easy and also hassle free for the applicants worldwide. This online system is used for managing the applications of the Candidates applying for Permanent residency under the below Federal Economic immigration programs.
- Federal skilled Trades program
- Federal Skilled worker program
- Canadian Experience class
The Canada Express entry system has been mainly divided into two parts
- Helps in creating online express entry profile
- Those who are top ranked will receive the invitation to apply for the permanent residency.
How Canada Express Entry 2015 works
The model of the Canada express entry system has been designed in order to be more quickly selecting the suitable immigrants for the Canadian Labor Market. This has been implemented from 1 January 2015. Below are the few key points regarding the latest immigration system of Canada.
- All the interested candidates have to create an online express entry profile
- There is no deadline for the Express Entry profile in terms of the time frame required for its completion or regarding the limit of the candidates going to be included in the Express Entry pool.
- The submitted profiles will be assessed and would be offered cut off marks based on their Express Entry profile specifications.
- Those who are top ranked candidates would be invited to an Express Entry pool.
- If the applicant has got the invitation to this pool, they will be having 60 days time to submit the online application for permanent residency.
- The Express Entry pool runs throughout the year, presently it is the 10th draw being disclosed by the citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC)