Enter Canada through the Express Entry Immigration Points System
Canada is a country which boasts of a stable economy and people from multicultural ethnicity. It has beautiful landscapes, and the world famous Niagara Falls is part of Canada. Known for providing better opportunities regarding education and employment, Canada is known for being an A-1 destination among immigrants. Every year innumerable people migrate to Canada.
Immigration to Canada has been made faster through the Canada Express Entry program which is soon going to be launched.
Canada Express Entry
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch the Canada Express Entry program in January 2015. This move is in a bid to manage the applications for Canada immigration under some of the economic immigration programs. It has various benefits as listed below:-
- Applicants can complete their profile at any time once the system goes online without the fear of deadline
- There is no limit on the number of applicants selected to the pool
- A candidate who is accepted under this pool will get an invitation to apply for a permanent residence status
- Only the cream candidates will be selected from the pool of applicants and once chosen, they need to apply for permanent residence within 60 days
Canada immigration points calculator
The Canada Express Entry immigration points system requires a candidate to secure 1,200 points in the four categories mentioned below:-
- Skills and experience- A maximum of 500 points can be earned by single candidates while 460 points can be scored by candidates who are married or have common-law partners
- Spouse or common-law criteria- Maximum 40 points can be obtained
- Skills Transferability (includes education and work experience)- Will fetch a total of 100 points in both cases
- Additional points- 600 points in totality can be scored by those with a nomination from a territory or province or those who hold a valid job offer
If you migrate to Canada through Canada Express entry, you have better chances of migrating to Canada.