Expedite your immigration with Canada Express Entry Canada 2015
Most skilled workers choose Canada immigration over other destinations because the country has laid a red carpet with Canada Express Entry Points Calculator to welcome all those talented individuals who aspire to work in the nation.
Canada Express Entry 2015
Effective from 1 January 2015, the new Express Entry system will manage applications for Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trade Worker program, Canadian Experience class and a part of Provincial Nomination Programs. This new system is distinctive in diverse ways and has brought a big transformation in the way the government of Canada chooses the skilled professionals. The new initiative has actually stood right to its declaration. As of today, a total of 19 draws were completed, and 25,044 invitations to Applying for Canadian Permanent Resident were issued to skilled individuals with efficient CRS points.
How it Works?
All the eligible skilled professionals are suggested to submit their profiles into the EE pool, where each candidate is ranked as per the comprehensive ranking system. After that, the Canadian government selects the top-ranked individuals on a priority basis in each draw from the pool. Selected individuals are offered an invitation to apply for permanent residency within the stipulated time frame.
Key Parameters of the Comprehensive Ranking System are as follows:
- Language proficiency
- Core human capital
- Skill Transferability
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner
- Provincial nomination or a qualifying job offer of arranged employment
Express Entry Highlights
- Launch date: 1 January 2015
- First draw from the pool: 31 January 2015
- Most recent draw: 23 October 2015
- Minimum CRS points required for selection in any one draw: 450 (September 18 & October 2)
- Longest gap between two consecutive draws: 35 days (from April 17 to May 22 draws)