Canada FSW offers many options for professors, lecturers and others
Canada Federal Skilled program (FSW) is considered as the best option to attain permanent residence in Canada. Citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) has re-opened this renowned federal skilled worker program 2014 to increase caps & occupations for the immigrants who are looking forward to Canada immigration. Canada is being the right choice for education has much to offer mainly for three sectors like university professors and lecturers, early childhood educators and assistants and Translators, terminological and interpreters.
Education in Canada ends you in the right direction of academic success. Within short span of time you can build your research skills and learning capabilities through supportive academic environments. So there is much in store for professionals in this field.
Eligibility Criterion for University Professors and Lecturers under FSW program
- The candidate must acquire a doctoral degree in their relevant field in order to apply for University Professors in Canada.
- The applicant must be a hold a master’s degree in their specialized field for the job of University Lecturers.
- If a candidate is interested for a professor job, then they must attain professional certification for teaching in certain fields like engineering, law, medicine, Psychology and architecture.
Key requirements for early childhood educators and assistants under FSW 2014
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree or college diploma.
- Progression to senior positions, such as day-care supervisor, is possible only with experience.
- The applicant should complete secondary school of education.
- Must have experience in child care
- The candidate should posses an early childhood education assistant certificate.
Eligibility criterion for Translators, terminologists and interpreter
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in translation or in related discipline
- Should be in translation, terminology or interpretation
- Must be trained in a specialized field like law, engineering, economics etc.
- Should have knowledge on source language and target language
- Having Knowledge of a third language is an added advantage
So, all the aspirants looking forward for professor and lecturer opportunities in Canada can take this as a right opportunity and make a move to the country through Canada Federal Skilled program 2014.