What is the qualifying criterion for Canada FSW program?
Interested in applying for Canada federal skilled worker program? Would you like to know the details about Canada federal skilled worker program? Here, we have listed out few requirements that are needed to be fulfilled by the applicants of Canada FSW.
Qualifying criteria for Canada FSW program
To qualify for permanent residence under the Canada federal skilled worker program, you need to satisfy following conditions:
- Applicant must have minimum one year full-time or equivalent part-time experience within 10 years in any one of the 50 eligible occupations; and
- Work experience must be in skill type 0, or skill levels A or B by the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC); and
- Valid job offer; or
- You must be a foreign student who is enrolled in a PhD program in Canada or who have graduated from a Canadian PhD program within a previous year. However, you need to satisfy certain criteria.
- Applicant of Canada FSW program must hold a Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential or
- A foreign educational credential and an educational credential assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by CIC to demonstrate that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.
- Applicant of Canada federal skilled worker program should be proficient in one of Canada’s two official languages
- Clear records
- Sufficient funds to meet the expenses during their stay in the country
- If you are applying for permanent residency under Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program, you need to qualify in points based system.
Canada FSW points calculator
Individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada under Canada FSW program need to qualify in Canada FSW points calculator. You need to score 67 out of 100 points to immigrate to Canada successfully. Points will be awarded based on factors such as education, work experience, language proficiency, age and adaptability nature.