Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program – Best Opportunity For Skilled Workers
Are you a skilled worker who wishes to immigrate to Canada? Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program is a flexible option for any individual who wish to migrate to Canada. With the intention to draw more skilled immigrants the government has framed many Canada skilled immigration programs out of which Canada Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Program gained huge response among prospective skilled migrants. Canada FSW applicants will be chosen based on the ability to settle and contribute to the economic growth upon immigration to Canada.
Canada FSW Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have minimum one year or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in at least one of the 50 eligible occupations; or
- Eligible for Arranged Employment with a Labour Market Opinion and have been offered a full-time job by Canadian employer; or
- Must complete their PhD or two years of study towards a PhD in Canada at an recognized institution; and
- Must be proficient in any one of the Canada’s official languages (English or French)
- Financial sufficiency
In addition to all these, Canada FSW applicants must qualify in point’s grid system set by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC).
Canada FSW Points Calculator:
Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program is points based system in which applicant’s eligibility is evaluated based on certain set of pre-defined factors which include:
- Educational qualification
- Work experience
- Language proficiency
- Age criteria
- Arranged employment
- Nature of adaptability
Applicants of Canada FSW will have to score 67 points out of 100 points against the aforesaid factors in Canada FSW point’s calculator. Applicants along with their dependants of Canada Federal Skilled Worker must comply with medical examinations and security clearances as part of the Canadian immigration application process.