Apply for Canadian Permanent Resident Visa through Manitoba PNP
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) looks for experienced employees and their loved ones who have stated their objective and ability to efficiently negotiate and financially set up in Manitoba as long lasting citizens.
The MPNP nominates people who are evaluated as having a powerful connection to Manitoba and adequate abilities, knowledge and training, experience, English expertise, and flexibility to make an immediate and continuing participation to the provincial group and labor market.
Being selected by the MPNP provides you fast handling of your Canadian Permanent Residency (PR).
MPNP helps you settle efficiently
All candidates – whether you are international or are currently working in Manitoba –submit a Settlement Plan. This is your opportunity to describe how you will accomplish your short and long-term settlement and career objectives, such as becoming certified to perform in a profession that is controlled in Manitoba.
Your Settlement Plan is used in the application process and, upon nomination, you are provided with online tools and link you with our immigrant services to encourage you to take effective action to accomplish your objectives.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is the program from the Manitoba Government. The online application as well as pre-arrival, career and settlement services are offered for free by the government.
Before you apply for MPNP, please note the following:
Get a Canada PR through the Manitoba PNP is a TWO STEP PROCESS
STEP 1: Certified experienced employees with Relationship to Manitoba should submit their application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP).
STEP 2: Effective MPNP candidates are ‘nominated’ by the Manitoba Government; nomination allows you to make an individual application, with faster processing, to the Canadian Government for PR visas for you and your family members.
- There is no due date to apply to the MPNP. However, criteria for the program may be modified without due notice and your application will be evaluated according to the criteria on our web page when we get your finished application.
- The MPNP does not agree to incomplete applications.
- The Manitoba Government has the only power to evaluate and nominate candidates.
- This is not a Sponsorship Program, but an economic immigration program for individual experienced employees.
- By accepting your MPNP application, Manitoba ‘nominates’ you for Canada PR.
- Nominees should apply for their Visa in the time-limit set by the MPNP.
- The Canadian Government has the ultimate power to issue Canada PR.
- Being approved to migrate to Canada does not assure you a career in your recommended job or any other job.
For more news updates follow us @ Facebook