Canada federal skilled worker point calculator lets you to check whether you would be qualified under Canada immigration point system. A minimum count of 67 points out of 100 should be acquired by the candidate in order to get qualified under Canada’s immigration point based system. So, the under Canada federal skilled worker (FSW) program 2014 the application will be accessed if it satisfies the below mentioned criteria.
Canada federal skilled worker eligibility
If you are a skilled worker and willing to migrate to Canada then check out the eligibility required for processing the application under Canada FSW program. In order to apply for any category you need to meet all basic requirements which are listed below:
- The candidate must have a minimum of one year paid work experience in either full time or part time.
- Must have one year experience in one of the eligible occupations within past ten years.
- Experience must be fall under skill type 0 or skill levels A or B in accordance with 2011 edition of Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC).
- The candidate must be an international student and should be registered in PhD program in Canada and must meet PhD criteria.
Requirements for Canada federal skilled worker points calculator
- The candidate work experience must be valid.
- Must have minimum one year paid work experience in full time or for the same time in part time.
- The candidate must have minimum language levels and they should incorporate the results of language test approved by citizenship and immigration Canada in accordance4 with Canadian language benchmark (7).
- The applicant must hold a Canadian diploma, certificate or documents or a foreign educational documents and an educational credential assessment (ECA) from any agency approved by CIC.
If the candidate meets all the specified criteria, then the application will be processed based on Federal skilled worker point factors which are listed below.
For more updates Follow us @ Facebook , Twitter , Google+
- Language skills in either English or French
- Valid Work experience
- Educational qualification
- Age criteria
- Employment plans in Canada.
- Adaptability to live and work in Canada.