Quick Enquiry
Federal Canada Experience Class (CEC) Program for Experienced Professionals

Temporary foreign workers or foreign students who graduated in Canada may qualify for Permanent Residence under the Federal CEC (Canadian Experience Class) Program. However, to apply under the CEC, one must fulfill the following requirements. The applicant must:

  • Have gained experience in Canada with the proper authorization
  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  • Have a minimum of 12 months of full-time (or an equal period in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the 3 years before applying for CEC
  • Meet the particular language levels necessary for your job for each language ability (reading, speaking, listening and writing)
Skilled work experience According to the Canadian NOC (National Occupational Classification), skilled work experience means:
  • NOC Skill type 0 is classified as Managerial Jobs
  • NOC skill type A is classified as Professional Jobs
  • NOC skill type B is classified as Skilled Trades and Technical Jobs
The applicant should have a minimum of 12 months of full-time, or an equal period in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means a minimum of 30 hours of paid work per week. For more updates Follow us @ Facebook

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
Chat Icon