QUEBEC IMMIGRATION – The Beginner’s Guide
Quebec is a popular destination for newcomers to Canada, because of the presence of effective and how robust immigration programs.
Through this, we are presenting various options which are available to proceed to this French province.
THE PROCESS INVOLVES 2 STEPS
- Quebec Application
- Federal Application
At the top is finding an immigration program in Quebec for which a candidate is eligible. When the eligibility is clear for one, submitting an application to the Quebec Ministry of Immigration Diversity and Inclusion is required. Upon success, candidates receive a Selection Certificate.
For the Second step, after receiving a Quebec Selection Certificate, a candidate has to apply to the Federal IRCC for Canadian PR as a skilled worker selected by Quebec.
QUEBEC IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS
The three major streams of Quebec immigration are Quebec Skilled Workers, Quebec Experience Class also called PEQ and Quebec Business Immigration
QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM
This program is meant for all the candidates who possess skilled work experience and wish to Immigrate to Quebec.
FAST FACTS ABOUT QSW:
- Candidates are not given a ranking against each other.
- Meeting the minimum eligibility score for eligibility is compulsory
- French-speaking ability is not needed to be eligible.
- In case of applying from outside of Quebec and not having a valid job offer a wait for an intake period has to be done
- In case of applying from outside of Quebec and not having a valid job offer, the candidates can submit an application during any time.
QUEBEC EXPERIENCE CLASS
It is an accelerated program meant for the candidates possessing working experience/studying in Québec.
FAST FACTS ABOUT PEQ:
- The candidates can submit an application from inside Quebec only.
- In case of a student in Quebec, the candidate must have lived in Quebec for half of the duration of the program.
- In case of a temporary worker in Quebec, the candidate must have worked in a skilled job for 12 months.
- The candidates must have advanced intermediate French language ability, and they must listen and speak it.
QUEBEC BUSINESS IMMIGRATION
Quebec Business Immigration offers three options to businesspeople who wish to migrate to Quebec.
- Quebec Immigrant Investor Program,
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program,
- Quebec Self-Employed Workers Program
Among these, presently, Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is accepting applications sent by eligible candidates.
QUEBEC IMMIGRANT INVESTOR PROGRAM
This program is meant for all the investors and serves as a pathway to obtain PR It is a fine investment immigration program.
FAST FACTS ABOUT QIIP:
- The candidates must have a personal net worth of $1,600,000 Canadian Dollars
- The candidates must make a guaranteed, interest-free investment of $800,000 Canadian Dollars for 5 years.
If you are interested in Immigrating to Canada, you can select the options, and we are ready to guide you in this matter. Please Contact us at [email protected] or call us 1800 103 1555 and we will be glad to guide you in all immigration-related matters.