Have a Quick Glance on Work Permit for Australia
Australia, which is also called Down Under or Oz, tops the list as a coveted destination for many overseas skilled workers. Every year, this Kangaroo land welcomes a numerous number of skilled professionals from across the globe by providing attractive and well-paying job opportunities. A sizeable number of overseas applicants file their petitions for an Australian Work Permit to benefit from the job breaks available throughout the nation.
Work permit for Australia
This prosperous nation is a great place to work and live; that offers pretty good lifestyle and employment prospects. And overseas skilled workers who possess special skills and qualification and aspires to work in Australia must hold a valid visa with work rights. If you are passionate to immigrate to Australia for the purpose of work, there are diverse ways to do so. In general, this vibrant, cultured nation has a range of temporary and permanent skilled visas.
Australian Temporary Visas
An overseas applicant planning to visit their dream kangaroo land for short-term tourism or a working holiday needs to opt for this desired category. The following are the visas that permit a skilled worker to visit Australia on a temporary basis.
- Australian working holiday visa
- Skilled – Nominated (Provisional) visa
- Employer nomination scheme (ENS)
- Australia Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489) and many others.
On the other hand, we have three of the main work permits for Australia to attain permanent residency in Australia based on the skills and work experience that he or she possess.
Pathways for Australian Permanent Residency
- The Skilled – Independent Visa (subclass 189): This visa class is valid for skilled workers who are not sponsored by any of their family members, employer or nominated by a territory or a state.
- The Skilled – Nominated Visa (subclass 190): It applies to skilled professionals who are nominated by a territory or a state government agency.
An overseas skilled worker can also apply for a PR under
- Employer Nomination Scheme
Common prerequisites for Australian Permanent Visas
- Must be under 49 years
- Proficiency in the English language
- Must be nominated in an occupation that is present in the skilled occupation list
- Suitable skills evaluation for the same
- Score minimum of 60 points