Different Types of Visas to Migrate to Australia
Australia is a great place to live, work and study. Every year thousands of individuals flock to Australia to enjoy its attractions and to grab employment opportunities. To work in this renowned destination, one must possess a valid Australian Visa with work rights. There are different types of visas available for skilled workers to work in the country. They are permanent and temporary skilled visas.
Australia is the land that is blessed with natural beauty, sparkling beaches, azure waterfalls and stunning flora and fauna.
Due to more demand for Skilled workers in the country, it has been granting lots of visas to eligible applicants to migrate to Australia. To get an Australian Visa one has to earn enough points to qualify in the test.
Out of many Australian subclass visas, Australia subclass 189 is the best option that has more demand.
Australia skilled independent visa is desirable migration option for skilled workers who wish to move to the country. This point’s based visa lets an applicant work in the country without any sponsorship from an employer, state or territory.
- Individuals applying for Australia subclass 190 must be nominated by territory or state government.
- An applicant who does not possess a score of at least 60 points in the test may not be able to complete the immigration process successfully.
Benefits of work visas for immigration to Australia:
Candidate applying for Australian work visa can gain many benefits, such as:
- Allows an individual to live and work in Australia
- Can get permanent residency after working for two years
Before applying for an Australian Work Visa, one has to know the basic requirements to apply for Australia subclass 189.
Requirements of Australia skilled nominated visa:
- must be under 50 years of age
- competency in the English language
- must be nominated under skilled occupation list
- all your skills must be reviewed by the Australian assessing authority
- must meet all the health and character requirements
- must be able to submit all relevant documents