To Get an Invite Apply for Australia Skilled Independent Visa
An Australian Skilled independent Visa holder can both live as well as work permanently anywhere in Australia.
The individual in order to lodge the valid application for this Australian subclass 189 visa, they are required to submit the Expression of Interest through the SkillSelect. They can do this in or outside Australia.
The individuals in order to apply for this visa and Migrate to Australia they are required to
Invite to apply
- Should be less 50 year of age when they receive invite to apply
- Should nominate an occupation which does matches individuals skills as well as the qualification on the relevant skilled occupation list.
- Should have their skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority
- Should have competent English
- Should score minimum points stated by the points test
- Should meet both health as well as character requirements.
- The Australian skilled Visa process for Australia immigration
For Skilled independent visa (subclass 189), individuals are required to undergo three stage application process
The first stage of the application process does involve completion of skills assessment with the relevant govt body. The individuals’ skills assessment enables the dept of immigration and Border protection to judge if they have the required level of skill in their chosen occupation to practice in Australia
Once the individuals have receive a positive skills assessment. They are required to submit an Expression of interest through skill select.
Once they have been issued an invitation to Apply, they can continue to the DIBP stage of application. They can submit your final, complete application to be approved by DIBP so your visa can be granted.