Migrate To Australia with Australia Skilled Visas
Australia is a land of immense opportunities, especially for skilled workers. If you wish to enjoy the experience of living and working in this beautiful country and avail the benefits that this great nation offers to its migrants, then you should head for this alluring immigration destination without delay. There are three types of skilled migration visas through which you can Migrate to Australia.
Immigration to Australia
Australia, popularly known as the land of the kangaroos has been drawing crowds to come and settle in their country on a permanent basis. Apart from its pristine beaches, sandy shores and attractive tourist spots, those individuals who are skilled and meet the visa requirements, are welcomed in Australia.
Australian Skilled Immigration
There are three types of Australian Skilled Immigration Visas include
- Australia Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) -This is a permanent type of visa which does not require sponsorship. It requires an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the nominated occupation present in the Skills Occupation List (SOL).
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) – This is a nominated visa is of a permanent nature. As the name suggests, this visa requires a nomination from Australian state or territory government.
- Australia Skilled Nominated (Provincial) Visa (Subclass 489) – This visa requires nomination by an Australian state or territory government agency or by an eligible relative living in a designated area. It allows a person to live and work only in the specified area for up to four years.
Common Eligibility Requirements
- Age should be less than 50 years
- Should be proficient in the English language
- The nominated occupation must be listed in the relevant Skills Occupation List’s (SOL/CSOL)
- Suitable skills assessment must be carried out for the occupation by the nominated assessment body
- Should score a minimum of 60 points, as these visas are based on points test system