Interested In Australia Skilled Immigration? Know the complete details before you apply!
Are you a skilled individual with great overseas career dreams? Then, you would be glad to know that you can fulfil your dreams in the Land of Kangaroos. Australia is likely to offer you handful salaries, better employment opportunities as well as stable future.
Australia is considered as the most happening place for many individuals who aspire to start a new life with better career prospects. Every year, numerous people from various parts of the globe migrate to Australia to work and settle. The country continues to occupy its place on the list of developed nations with a high standard of living and per capita income. Down Under it is facing chronic skill shortage in various fields. Thus prospective immigrants with in-demand skills can relocate under any of the Australia Skilled Immigration programs.
Skilled immigration programs to Australia
The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection has introduced various skilled immigration programs to lure skilled migrants to arrive in Australia. Some of the major programs are:
- Australia Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
- Australia Skilled – Nominated (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)
- Australia Skilled – Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
Of the above Australia skilled immigration programs, some visa programs offer permanent residency status to the individuals by allowing them to work and settle in Australia permanently.
Requirements for Australia skilled immigration
The Requirements for Australia skilled immigration visa varies based on the program individuals choose. Some of the basic requirements are:
- Age below 50 while lodging the application
- At least competent in the English language
- Nominated occupation must be listed on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL)/ CSOL
- Applicant skills must be assessed by the Australian authority prior they apply for the Visa
- Applicant should meet health requirements i.e. they need to undergo a medical exam
- Applicant should be of good character
Individuals who meet the above requirements can apply for the visa.
Immigration to Australia as a skilled worker is an incredible opportunity. So, grab and land in your dream destination, Australia.