Factors in Australia Immigration for Doctors and Nurses
Australia Immigration for Doctors and Nurses – If individual intend to apply for migration to Australia under one the General Skilled Migration categories, they must have a nominated occupation which is on the skilled occupations List at the time you apply. In order to make a valid application, the individual must have obtained skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for their nominated occupation to work in Australia
Registered Nurses in Australia as well as Midwives
Nurses and midwives seeking to determine their eligibility to apply for registration as a nurse in Australian may ask for an assessment of their qualifications provided they have
- Completed a pre-registration course of training
- Should get registered as a nurse in the nation, where education was undertaken
- Present registration, a practicing certificate or license in the country, where they are presently practicing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language
Overseas nurses may be required to complete a Competency Based Assessment. Program/Bridging program to be able to meet this requirement. This course should complete either total or in part in Australia. The requirement need to complete such a program would be determined at assessment.
Australia Doctors and Nurses Immigration, Language Competency Requirements
Immigration for doctors and nurses, English is the language of communication in health care setting. Therefore, it is important that the nurses have a level of proficiency in English which would enable them to competently and safely interact with clients and colleagues.
- All internationally qualified nurses, as well as midwives who apply Australian nursing and midwifery council under the general skilled migration scheme, would require to complete the English proficiency test.
- Except New Zealand registered nurses as well as midwives are exempt from providing English proficiency under the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act 1997.
- The test results would be valid for two years.
For more information Australia Immigration for Doctors and Nurses, please fill out a Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+