Australian Permanent Residency Eligibility: An Overview
Australia, which is better known for offering impressive career and employment opportunities, is considered as a perfect country to immigrate. Individuals who aspire to live in an overseas nation that is surrounded by the enthralling wildlife, breathtaking landscapes and picturesque beaches can choose to immigrate to Australia to rekindle their joyful life. Planning to apply for Australia PR? Do not have any knowledge of the various visa categories that lead to Australia permanent residency? Well, read on to know more about the prominent visa of your desired nation.
Why opt for Australia?
Australia, which is well-known as the Oz offer a sizeable number of employment opportunities to an individual who possesses special skills and abilities and has a strong wish to work for the country’s economy. Obtaining of Australia permanent residency is the major privilege that is being granted by DIBP to overseas applicants. In general, it is issued for a maximum duration of five years, and holders of this special visa class are permitted to travel and work across the nation without any constraints.
Major pathways to get Australia PR
- Skilled Independent Visa
- Skilled Nominated visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
Benefits of Australia Permanent Residency
Overseas applicants whoever attains the PR of Kangaroo Land can enjoy the following benefits such as:
- Can take pleasure in free medical care facilities in public hospitals
- Eligible to apply for Citizenship of Australia
- Opportunity to work in any of the occupations
- Aspirants are free to take up any of the higher education course
- Can travel across the nation without any constraints
- Additional privilege to enter, reside and work in New Zealand at any time
- Can sponsor to their near and dear ones to migrate to Australia
Basic prerequisites of Australian PR
- Holds relevant work experience
- Meet the relevant health and character requirements
- Possess an ability to qualify in SkillSelect system
- Proficient in the English language
Australian PR entitles the holder to study, reside and work in the province on a permanent basis. Alongside this, an overseas applicant can also gain access to government special subsidised schemes.