Top 5 Facts to Know About Australian Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visas
Several state occupation lists have been released during July 2017, and the State nominated Subclass 190 visa has gained significance in the eyes of PR aspirants and applicants in Australia. It is in great demand for the persons keen to get PR status in Australia. Here we analyze some important issues before applying for this prestigious visa.
Several aspirants apply for the Subclass 190 visa of Australia today. It is permanent in nature and allows the receiver to live and do the work in the country permanently. When Subclass 457 visa was abolished, and the federal skilled occupation list was reduced very few options were available for immigration to Australia. It is one (of the two Permanent Residence visas) option that figures in the Australian General Skilled Migration Scheme.
Here are a 5 important facts regarding this visa
- Mandatory State Nomination: This is a state nominated visa of permanent nature, and the candidate must obtain a nomination from state/territory in Australia to seek ITA for this visa
- Checking the Occupation: The occupation needs to be listed in the eligible list put out for skilled occupation. The occupation matching the skills and experience must be explored and selected. A skilled assessment report from an approved assessing authority is also required
- Submit Expression of Interest: The submission of Expression of Interest for this visa is free. It expires after a tenure of two years. When an invitation to apply is not received, the candidates must make changes, to EOI, before receiving an ITA
- Minimum Point Score: In order to gain eligibility for this visa, the candidates must score 60 points which are based on the ability of English, Skilled employment, getting qualified, study requirement in Australia, and Special education requirements.
- Processing Time: The Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia mentions that 75% of the received applications are processed in 9 months period. 90 percent of all applications are processed within 13 months. The processing time of visa is dependent on the accuracy of submitted application, proper documentation, and verification, timely response to queries.
When a person is applying for the Australian Visa for the first time, it is advisable to apply using the services of an authorized, trusted and registered expert in Australian Migration. Such applications have reduced chances of being denied. In case of any queries, please contact us at [email protected] or call us 1800 103 1555 and we will be glad to offer our professional advice and guide the candidates.